The Factory’s Impact on its Environment
The survey’s purpose is to examine the factory’s environmental impact in terms of air, water and soil emissions as well as noise and odor hazards in order to submit a request for building permits.
The survey is composed of the following sections:
- Description of the factory’s environment.
- Description of the manufacturing processes and industry services at the factory.
- Description of the emission sources and air treatment measures at the factory.
- Description of the factory’s infrastructure for wastewater, leachates and runoff collection.
- Description of the factory’s infrastructure for preventing soil pollution as well as noise and odor hazards.