The AIRSOL/CAT filter series is intended for assembly on top of CNC machines where it is impossible or unnecessary to install a central filtration system.
The system is designed for suction and filtration of oil fumes, emulsion and machining particulate.
The system has 3 filtration stages and the filtration efficiency can reach 99%.
The possible air flows are between 600-3000 cm\h.
The system is constructed of painted steel sheets and supplied with an option to assemble on top of the machine itself or on a support adjacent to the machine.
- Filtering oil fumes and emulsion from localized machining processes.
- Filtering plastic particles.
- Filtering micron dust.
- Option to assemble system on top of machine.
- Fluid drainage siphon at bottom of system.
- Filtration efficiency of up to 99%.
- Option to circulate the filtered air back into the structure.
- Simple and convenient maintenance.
- Three filtration stages.
- Differential pressure gauge for controlling filter blockage.
- Tri-phase suction blower.