Industrial Suction Arms
The fragmented (elefantino) suction arm includes many adjustable break coupling in order to guarantee maximal control. The self-supported structure includes a pantograph system which is balances by one or more springs, that with the right calibration grants lightness and mobility.
The structure includes hard aluminum suction tubes as well as flexible heat-resistant tubes which are self-extinguishing.
The arms has the ability to rotate 360o using a special bearing.
- Suction of welding gasses, particles, dust, oil fumes, organic gasses.
- Suction from tank and barrel filling processes.
- Suction from flour and powder filling processes.
- Localized suction of pollutant from various manufacturing processes.
- Different diameter arms: 100 mm, 150 mm, 200 mm
- Different lengths from 2.5 meters to 9.2 meters including extention.
- Supply of arms without blowers (ELP/C) or with a centrifugal blower with engine capacity of 0.55-2.2 KW.
- Open/shut valves assembled inside the arms.
- External movement mechanisms.
- Blast shield arms can be provided according to EX II 3D, EX II 2D, EX II 3G standards.
- Regulation springs with a safety cord.
- Can be made with different construction materials (aluminum, 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel)
- A wide variety of exhaust hoods at the end of the arm.
- Special bearing for 360o rotation of the arms.